Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THROW BONES A BUCK ATV FL DONATION DRIVE  (Read 3958 times)
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: December 22, 2007, 11:27:49 AM »

Bones I for one enjoy your forum. I think that everyone on here needs to pay $3-$5 a year. For as much as some whine & carry on like its there private biotch forum I think they need to pay double.

Since its the holiday dig down & drop a few bucks for support!

Yall use this all the time should be ashamed of yourself for not throwing in a couple bucks a year!

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,28513.0.html
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 07:31:34 PM by bushwacker » Logged

Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 11:30:32 AM »

If its double for whiners... your gonna go into debt man!

Lol Wink

I'll contribute after Christmas.  I have no spare money lol.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 01:05:04 PM »

Rebels Exact words.....
Being a contributing member has NOTHING to do with this, you donate $30/yr.  If you think that makes you infamous, your wrong.  I'm sure bones can manage without that whopping $30bux.
anti up rebel...put your money where your mouth is........

READ IDIOT!!!! Deal

I said being a contributing member doesn't make you infamous, which you were acting like it did.  I told you how $30 less a year to Bones won't really change anything.  There are a lot of contributing members already.  Never said it's a stupid thing.  If I did, please point it out... because I cannot seem to find it.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 02:14:31 PM »

Kick his A$$

That will make you infamous Grin  Then take his 30 bucks. Shocked
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 02:36:10 PM »

Kick his A$$

lmao wtf is with u and kickin everyones @ss?

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Miami450R
Supreme Member

Yamaha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 02:58:43 PM »

Kick his A$$

lmao.

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2007, 06:39:58 PM »

I agree with Bushwacker. I myself am ashamed. I've been a member for almost three years and never have contributed, besides showing up for Rally support here and there.
  My New Years resolution is to become a contributing member. Even though I no longer have a quad, I'm on here a lot and want to be on here for a long time. Whining or not!!
  I'm done. I think I'm gonna use the site for exactly what my first intentions were. Finding people to ride with. I use to have so much fun when we use to organize group rides. We need to start that up again.
   For this year. I think we all need to chip in more to hold events for us all.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2007, 07:36:44 PM »

We all have our differences its being able to work them out that counts.Like me on my mission with the L-cross raffle! Speaking of which IT WILL be coming up this month.....wooohooooo.

Anyway How bout it Bones, Not looking for contributing member status what about if everyone throws you a buck,no glory no special deals under their sig just to say THANKS & support the site.Heck maybe we can get a 18 yr and older forum for naked bubbas?

Can we get your paypal or even change up the contibutimng member things for $1-3-5 donations?

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone
even the whiners Grin

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2007, 09:37:08 PM »

I agree with Bushwacker. I myself am ashamed. I've been a member for almost three years and never have contributed, besides showing up for Rally support here and there.
  My New Years resolution is to become a contributing member. Even though I no longer have a quad, I'm on here a lot and want to be on here for a long time. Whining or not!!
  I'm done. I think I'm gonna use the site for exactly what my first intentions were. Finding people to ride with. I use to have so much fun when we use to organize group rides. We need to start that up again.
   For this year. I think we all need to chip in more to hold events for us all.

me too. ive been on here for over a year. almost 2. i have been wanting to but just never got the extra $. im workin alot more now though so hopefully i can soon. i want me one of them shirts. lol.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2007, 09:54:50 PM »

I'll make ya famous.....

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 10:42:42 PM »

I have no problem contributing. Yeah, I'm not as active as I use to be because I don't have a quad right now. But I think more supreme members remember what it use to be like back in the days when we use to actually organize, and not just reply to post.
  I saw Hoss400 and SusieBlazer today for the first time in months...and they live at the end of my street!!
   What happenned to ATVFlorida's unity? I think we need to become more active in our sport as a community. I haven't been riding for over a year because of hard times. And it is really killing my spirit. But I still maintain friends with some members.
   No pain no gain!! Even if I'm hurting from Herniated disc, I'm planning on making the motoplex January 11th. I hope to see some old faces and meet some new ones.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 09:17:09 AM »

Kick his A$$

lmao wtf is with u and kickin everyones @ss?

Tis the season. Grin
450rcrazy

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 10:11:01 AM »

I have no problem contributing. Yeah, I'm not as active as I use to be because I don't have a quad right now. But I think more supreme members remember what it use to be like back in the days when we use to actually organize, and not just reply to post.
  I saw Hoss400 and SusieBlazer today for the first time in months...and they live at the end of my street!!
   What happenned to ATVFlorida's unity? I think we need to become more active in our sport as a community. I haven't been riding for over a year because of hard times. And it is really killing my spirit. But I still maintain friends with some members.
   No pain no gain!! Even if I'm hurting from Herniated disc, I'm planning on making the motoplex January 11th. I hope to see some old faces and meet some new ones.
If organizing events , seeing old faces and meeting some new ones is what youre looking for the Motoplex is the place to be .It has all that and more ,everyone there is becoming like a big happy family and the family is growing !!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 10:20:30 AM by 450rcrazy » Logged
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 10:33:36 AM »

i've been stealing the cats from the chinese restaraunt. i'm mailing them to bones. he loves cats. i hate cats. i got a shirt. i'm famous. swamp donkey rules. cats dont!!! it's the most wonderfull time of the year!!!!!!!!!! i've been on this site for 45 years and moderate for free. love you guys!!!!
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 11:24:29 AM »

i've been stealing the cats from the chinese restaraunt. i'm mailing them to bones. he loves cats. i hate cats. i got a shirt. i'm famous. swamp donkey rules. cats dont!!! it's the most wonderfull time of the year!!!!!!!!!! i've been on this site for 45 years and moderate for free. love you guys!!!!

Dude, You've got to stop hitting the sauce so early in the morning.  Cheesy

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 11:45:45 AM »

Hell If he loves cats. I trapped two last night. There going out priority mail in  AM~ Roll Eyes

NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 08:01:08 PM »

baileys baby.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2007, 09:13:45 PM »

baileys baby.

Frangelica and Coffee...and a Shot of Captain Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up